Since 1992, The Resource Management Consulting Group has worked successfully with many regional, provincial and national associations and private companies. Our goal is to help our clients move forward through insightful research and strategic management of resources. Thus, our customized research projects incorporate detailed analysis of findings and decision-directed interpretation. We also conduct workshop facilitation and employee training, critical components of planning and research.
Our scope of services includes:
- Technology-based qualitative and quantitative marketing research
- Questionnaire design, administration and statistical analysis
- Qualitative research such as focus group moderation and in-depth interviews
- Database development and management
- Strategic planning and policy development
- Workshops & training
Our clients include a variety of businesses, not-for-profit groups and government organizations in the fields of: small business, tourism & recreation, health & environment and youth & education.
Our office is located in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.